Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Updates and New Collection!

Hello Hello Hello Lacquer-heads! ^_^
So I have been mixing, grinding, shake, rattle and rolling for the up coming collection. Hope I don't disappoint you guys! ;) I'm very nervous and excited to show you the new colors! I am hoping to debut them mid Oct, fingers crossed!!! Inspired by luxury and upcoming trends ;)

So restock will be every Friday at 1 p.m. EST If a special occasion pops up or I plan on restocking a different date or time, I will make sure to keep everyone in the loop de loop thru twitter and the blog! It's been hard keeping the store stocked up and I have you guys to thank for that! ^_^

Well thats it for now... Oh and collection inspiration and teasers coming soon... ;)
Toodle-ooo till next time ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment